When it comes to your morning menu, nothing compares to the smell of pancakes filling your home on a crisp, fall morning. Especially when they’re prepared with our signature Plain Oat Milk. Gather the family around the table, pour a warm cup of coffee and indulge in a decadent and delightful breakfast. Top our Vegan Oat Pancakes with fresh autumn berries, pour over some maple syrup and start your day the right way.
3/4 cup Pressed Juicery Plain Oat Milk
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup blended oats
1 tbsp arrowroot powder
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan on low heat
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl
3. Stir in wet ingredients until well combined
4. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan and cook until golden
5. Flip onto the other side, until golden
6. Repeat with the rest of the batter!
7. Tip: for extra fluffy pancakes let the batter sit for 30 minutes to allow apple cider vinegar, arrowroot powder and baking powder to activate.
Try some of our oat milk products!
1.5 Liter Plain Oat Milk