We challenged the youngest finalist on MasterChef, Nick Digiovanni, to create the ultimate #pressipe - a twist on your holiday favorite, Vegan Baked Truffle Mac-n-Cheese. Yep, that’s right VEGAN BAKED TRUFFLE MAC-N-CHEESE (drool) watch the master to see how it's done. Full recipe below.
1/2 cup cashews
3 cups macaroni
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp truffle oil
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup Pressed Oat Milk
1 tbsp all purpose flour (if needed)
2 cups vegan shredded cheese
1 tsp truffle salt
1. In a skillet, toast cashews until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2. Cover macaroni in a pot of water and add salt. Cook until al-dente (you will cook more later), and reserve to the side.
3. Heat up truffle oil in large skillet, and add chopped onion. Cook until translucent.
4. Add oat milk and stir until warm.
5. Add flour until dissolved, followed by cheese (except 1/2 cup for end).
6. Fold in macaroni and cashews, and taste for seasoning. Add a bit of truffle salt to taste.
7. Spread last cup of cheese over pasta, and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until cheese is golden brown and melted (broiling for a minute can work too).
Try some of our oat milk products!
1.5 Liter Plain Oat Milk