This five ingredient banana bread by Chens_Plate is the perfect, easy recipe for those ripe bananas sitting on your counter. It's gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free, which makes it a go-to for all types of eaters. The middle is light and fluffy, while the outside is baked to a golden brown perfection! Let us know what you think on our Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- 2 cups Simple Mills Pancake Mix
- 3 ripe bananas (the riper the better)
- 1/2 cup Pressed Juicery Plain Oat Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips to mix in
- 1/2 cup granola for the top
- In a big bowl, mash the bananas with a fork
- Add in the other wet ingredients and mix well. Be sure to evenly mix and break apart any banana chunks
- Mix in the pancake mix to create a smooth batter
- Add in the optional chocolate chips!
- Pour into a lined or non stick loaf pan and sprinkle on the optional granola on top
- Bake at 350 for about an hour and a half to 2 hours. Be patient with the baking time! Look out for a golden brown top and a fully cooked center (check with a toothpick)
- Cool, slice, and enjoy!
Try some of our oat milk products!
1.5 Liter Plain Oat Milk